Back to School Giveaway

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

It’s that time in the semester again! Her Campus has sent us some wonderful gifts to share with you, our readers. In the coming week be on the lookout on our social media sites for ways to win!

We will be giving away a few different items ranging from study abroad gear, to CamelBak items to guides to life!

Our first items are CamelBak Forge Divide Mugs. As a busy, and broke, college student it is essential for me to save time and money any way possible. Bringing a drink to campus with me does both of these, making my life much easier. This mug is the answer to this problem, for hot or cold beverages, and crucial to keeping life on campus affordable. And on top of all this, it is both cute and easy to carry with you!

The next gifts are Wearsafe Adventure Boxes from Wearsafe. These are incredible tools designed to make you feel as safe as possible all of the time. The boxes include a Wearsafe tag and six months of service. The tag is a personal safety button that connects you to those you trust most if you ever feel that you are in an unsafe situation, sharing with them your location and audio and also allowing them to communicate with each other about what steps to take. At a University as study abroad friendly as UNCG, these are a must have for your time spent traveling, or your time here at home.

Finally we are giving away “Adulthood is a Myth” by Sarah Andersen and “The Roommate Book” by Becky Simpson from Andrews McMeel Publishing. These are sure to brighten your day and help you make it through these next years in your life. When you’ve exhausted all of your HC UNCG study break opportunities, these two books are the place to turn. They are fun and enjoyable reads and you will be left wanting more of them!

We are very excited to be able to share these gifts from Her Campus with you all and look forward to you all loving these products as much as we do! Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter @hercampusuncg and like us on Facebook at Her Campus UNCG for your chance to win these and other giveaways throughout the year! Be watching for details on how you can win! #HCXO

I am currently a student at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. I am double-majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources and Women's and Gender Studies. I love my university and the diversity on campus is important to me.
Hannah Trudeau is a co-correspondent for Her Campus at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. She is an International Business and Information Systems/ Supply Chain Management double major and is minoring in French. She would love to travel the world one day for work as she loves to learn about different countries and cultures. In her free time, Hannah enjoys reading and catching up with friends.