1. Start saving now, as a freshman anything can help there is no telling what type of position you will be in after graduating.
2. Do everything your heart desires, run wild. After college, you’re officially an adult and can’t make up excuses anymore.
3. Enjoy your spring breaks while you can afford it and ask your parents for money.
4. Eat your heart out, take advantage of the café. I’ve heard pretty horrible stories about graduates eating noodles and rice for months.
5. Take as many random naps that you can, it’s nearly impossible to take naps after you graduate college.