This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

Just because Fall Break doesn’t have the same connotations as Spring Break, doesn’t mean that you can’t use this break to your advantage. Here are some things you can do to make the most out of your Fall Break:

1. How about some Fall cleaning?

Maybe you haven’t had any time to clean your room because your schedule is so hectic. Try organizing your room or cleaning out your backpack to make room for the chaos to come later on in the semester.

2. Get Ahead

You might have some homework or projects that are due right after break so you might as well get them over with. Having this time to complete some assignments will reduce stress levels and give you some free time after Fall Break.

3. Catch up on some sleep

College is stressful, but hey, it’s called Fall Break for a reason, right? You might as well take a break from everything and relax. Take this time to sleep in.

4. Take a Trip

Whether you’re with family or friends, you can use this break to get away from Greensboro, venture out into the world. Take a trip to the beach or take a trip out of state.

5. Binge Watch

Catch up on some shows you haven’t be able to watch because your college courses have taken over your life. You’ve heard talk about that new show everybody has been watching, well it’s your time to see what all the fuss is about. Netflix is also releasing new shows and movies for you to watch just in case you finish all your shows.

My name is Morgan Collins, I am 21 years old and I am currently enrolled at The University of North Carolina at Greensboro as a Senior. I am a Media Studies Major and I am interested in photography as well.
Hannah Trudeau is a co-correspondent for Her Campus at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. She is an International Business and Information Systems/ Supply Chain Management double major and is minoring in French. She would love to travel the world one day for work as she loves to learn about different countries and cultures. In her free time, Hannah enjoys reading and catching up with friends.