5 Holiday Movies to Watch Every Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

I don’t know about you, but for me the best way to get into the holiday spirit is to start watching all the holiday movies. There are a few staples you cannot miss when this time of year rolls around! Here are 5 of my favorites:

1. Elf – I mean is there a better holiday movie?

2. The Holiday – The name says it all.

3. The Santa Clause – My childhood in a movie.

4. Home Alone (1&2) – Home Alone 2 is actually my favorite, but they’re both great.

5. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation – This movie never gets old.

If you’re struggling to get into the holiday spirit with all the papers, projects, and final exams, try taking a study break and watch one of these great holiday classics (or one of your favorites). Good luck with your last few finals Spartans and have a great winter break!

Hannah Trudeau is a co-correspondent for Her Campus at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. She is an International Business and Information Systems/ Supply Chain Management double major and is minoring in French. She would love to travel the world one day for work as she loves to learn about different countries and cultures. In her free time, Hannah enjoys reading and catching up with friends.