roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

4 Holiday Hot Chocolates to Try from Starbucks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

With Christmas quickly approaching, Starbucks has released their seasonal drinks. With so many to choose from, I’ve decided to stick to their hot chocolates because I’m not a coffee person. Here are some holiday hot chocolates to try this season!

1.Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate

I’ve tried this one. It doesn’t have a huge flavor to start off, but the aftertaste reminds me of gingerbread.

2. Peppermint Hot Chocolate

This one is next hot chocolate my “to drink” list. It comes in two flavors; hot chocolate or white hot chocolate.

3. Toasted White Hot Chocolate

This one has marshmallows mixed with it, so if you like the texture of melted marshmallows, then you’ll love this.

4. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate

I’ve never tasted salted caramel so this would be an interesting mix when I try it. If you’re a salted caramel fan, it might be worth a try

Which holiday hot chocolates have you tried? 

Just a small town girl, living in an aggressive double standard, minority fetching world.
I am currently a student at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. I am double-majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources and Women's and Gender Studies. I love my university and the diversity on campus is important to me.