The "Jersey Shore Family Vacation" has been a long-awaited reunion episode by all of their fellow Guido and Guidettes. Now, we finally have a date... According to MTV, the Jersey Shore reunion will premiere on April 5, 2018, at 8/7c. Can you believe it?! I can't.
Thanks to some online sources, we already know a little bit about what's going to go down on the family vacay. So, let's go over what we know so far.
1. The reunion takes place in Miami, Florida.
2. Every cast member will be there except Sammi (sorry Ron).
Oh, and Angelina. But I bet you guessed that.
3. The Situation is still in a good amount of trouble with the government.
This should make for an interesting reunion.
4. Every teaser that has been released just shows you how amazing this premiere is going to be.
Watch for yourself. I promise, the meatballs do not disappoint!
5. Yes, Pauly D is really 37 years old.
A little old for a reality show? Maybe. A little old for grenades? Never!
6. Vinny is hot and... SINGLE. Yes, I said it. Single.
7. But no matter what happens this season, it's going to be one hell of a reunion.
April 5th can't come fast enough!