Fall 2017: Essential Brands

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCC chapter.

Fall can be one of the best and worst seasons. The colder weather means we can break out our cute fall clothes, but the change in weather can be harmful to our skin and hair. The later fall months can also be a stressful time due to an increasing load of schoolwork. Luckily, these brands and prodcuts featured in our Fall 2017 Her Campus Survival Kit will help you conquer the season!

Freeman Beauty

Freeman’s Feeling Beautiful collection has face masks that will do wonders for your skin. I received a few of their Detoxifying Charcoal + Black Sugar Mud masks in a swag bag from HerCampus. At first, I was skeptical of this face mask. It was very messy and I wasn’t sure if I was applying it correctly. I let it sit on my face for 5-7 minutes, before I washed it off with warm water. The results were instant. My skin had never been so clean, soft and radiant. I will definitely be using this one again and want to try their Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask + Cleanser next! I also want to try their Rejuvenating Cucumber + Pink Salt Clay Mask!

Aéropostale

My middle school self freaked out when I discovered Aéro’s denim collection. They have so many styles! Their jeans are stylish, comfortable, and affordable! The majority of them are less than $50. Their Seriously Stretchy styles are bestseller and perfect for throwing your hair in a ponytail without creasing it. Aéropostale also has trendy accessories, like sunglasses, at a great price! 

Bed Head

Hairspray and dry shampoo are staples in every girl’s collection of beauty products. Bed Head’s Dirty Secret dry shampoo is a miracle worker. I’m not one for dry shampoo (*gasp*), but I’ve never found the right one until now. This is the only dry shampoo I’ve used that doesn’t turn my hair white and get residue all over my hands if I touch my hair.

Spindrift

Hydration is key and Spindrift has put a spin on boring water. Spindrift is America’s first and only sparkling water made with real squeezed fruit. It comes in seven flavors: lemon, cucumber, grapefruit, orange mango, raspberry lime, strawberry and blackberry.

Erin Condren

Erin Condren is a lifestyle brand dedicated to creating personalized and customized organizational and lifestyle products that inspire, simplify and stylize your life so that you can schedule today and celebrate tomorrow! Help create, motivate and inspire while providing the most stylish and on-trend organizational products for the home and office. My #1 must-have is a good planner and Erin Condren has a large variety of planners! You will find the perfect things to help you keep your life together on their website!

Hi-Chew

HI-CHEW is candy with real fruit flavor and a fun, chewy texture. Candy can provide a sweet reward during a study session and HI-CHEW is cholesterol-free, gluten-free, has 0g trans fat, contains no artificial colors and is made with real fruit juices and purees. The candy can be found in most convenience, grocery and mass stores.

L’Oréal Paris

Bronze skin isn’t just for summer. L’Oréal’s Sublime Bronze self-tanning towelettes are an easy and affordable way to get a natural-looking, streak-free tan in a short amount of time. Results are visible within 2-4 hours! Toss these in your weekender, gym bag or suitcase to tan on-the-go.

Steripod

Steripod clip on toothbrush protector with active vapors fits any manual or electric toothbrush, and keeps your toothbrush clean and fresh for up to 3 months. Just clip on this protective ‘pod’ to shield your brush from all kinds of nasty airborne contaminants and cross contamination from other toothbrushes – super important during flu season and finals! Steripods are great for shared bathrooms because they protect your toothbrush. Plus you’ll never have to guess which toothbrush is yours since they come in all colors of the rainbow! These are also perfect for on-the-go, because you can just throw your toothbrush right in your bag.

Megan Kottkamp is a Sophomore at UNCC, majoring in Public Relations. She is a member of Zeta Tau Alpha. In her free time, she enjoys photography, binge-watching crime shows, and hanging out with friends!