toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

9 Halloween Costumes For You & The Squad

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCC chapter.

1. The Purge

What you’re wearing: Oversized white T-shirts, black stockings and masks. Add fake blood and toy machetes for an extra creepy vibe.

2. Holes

What you’re wearing: Orange jumpsuits and white tank tops. Attach an empty milk jug to a string for your canteen and you’ll be ready to dig at Camp Green Lake.

3.  Cruella DeVille and Dalmatians

What you’re wearing: For Cruella, wear a black dress, tights, heels, and a white faux fur wrap or coat. For the Dalmatians, wear oversized white T-shirts with black spots on them, black stockings, and face paint.

4. Pretty Little Liars

What you’re wearing: Black dresses and makeup to look like dirt. Don’t forget to take an iconic “shhh” picture!

5. Fruit

What you’re wearing: Oversized T-shirts and fabric paint. Don’t forget leaves if you’re a pineapple or strawberry. A green feather boa is a must for a grape vine!

6. Boxers

What you’re wearing: Sports bras, black athletic shorts and robes . For a costume that will be sure to knock ‘em dead, use makeup to create black eyes and other bruising.

7. Baywatch

What you’re wearing: Red one-piece swimsuits. Add fanny packs, sunglasses and whistles to be ready to save lives!

8. Aliens

What you’re wearing: Galaxy leggings or metallic blue, purple or silver skirts. Finish it off with black or metallic tops, and space-inspired makeup.

9. Powerpuff Girls

What you’re wearing: A pink oversized T-shirt for Blossom and a blue one for Bubbles. For Buttercup, wear green with black leggings. Tie black ribbon around your waists and wear bows to be ready to save the day!

Megan Kottkamp is a Sophomore at UNCC, majoring in Public Relations. She is a member of Zeta Tau Alpha. In her free time, she enjoys photography, binge-watching crime shows, and hanging out with friends!
Alissa is a 21-year-old senior at the University of North Carolina, Charlotte. She is a communications major and journalism minor with big plans to move to New York City and pursue a writing career after college. You can find her on Twitter or Instagram @alissaderogatis