Her Campus UNC & CEO4Teens Date Auction

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

Come out and support Her Campus UNC and CEO4Teens by attending our Save the World Tonight Date Auction!

Her Campus UNC is a national online magazine with branches at nearly 200 schools nationwide! We are partnering with CEO4Teens to host this date auction. CEO4Teens is a nonprofit founded by UNC student Kenny Haisfield that is dedicated to raising money for scholarships to send students in Indonesia to college. We are hoping to fund a full scholarship by raising $1,000 at this event and 100% of proceeds that night go directly to CEO4Teens.

Bid on campus performers, leaders and athletes who are the most eligible guys and girls on campus by buying raffle tickets for your favorites. Raffle tickets are only $1 each and you can buy as many as you want (the more you buy, the better the chance of winning the date of your dreams!) The names of the dates will be periodically revealed leading up to the event, so stay tuned for who will be featured. You can also enter raffles for CEO apparel or buy your own hats, t-shirts and sunglasses. 

Raffle tickets will stop being sold at 10:30 and winners will be announced at 11, so be sure to arrive early!

The first 25 people to arrive will get one free raffle ticket, and the first 5 people get a free drink at the bar!
Make sure to order lots of the specialty pink cocktails that will be listed on boards around the bar because we get $1 off each of those drinks ordered.

When: Saturday, November 12th 9:00-11:30 PM
Where: The Library on Franklin 

Who are we auctioning off?
Priscilla Townsend
: Singer
Ricky Mac: Performer
Carly Buch: President of ZTA Sorority
Kenny Haisfield
: Founder of CEO4Teens
Mary Cooper: Student Body President
Ryan Watts: Creator of @CHBarSpecials
Kirk Urso: Varsity Soccer Player
Paris Flowe: Her Campus UNC PR Chair
Kevin Hogan
: Campus Cutie
Holly Roberts: Homecoming Queen

For more info on our daters check out this article!

Hosting our event is Senior Officer Mohammad Saad!

We will be sharing more information about all our daters each day this week!
  Event is 18 and up.
$5 for under 21
$3 for 21 & up

For more info on CEO4Teens raise money for their cause just by watching this video!

Brittany is a senior Visual Communications major in the UNC-CH School of Journalism and an Entrepreneurship minor, originally from Frederick, MD. This summer she interned in the fashion department of O, The Oprah Magazine in NYC. She has interned at the Durham Herald-Sun Newspaper and as a multi-media producer for the UNC Foreign Language Department and School of Education. Brittany enjoys snowboarding, rock climbing, water sports and all things to do with the beach. In the future she hopes to work in the magazine industry, travel and continue practicing yoga.