The Signs as the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Characters

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UMKC chapter.

Welcome to Greendale, witches! “The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina” is our show to watch in the fall season. If you’re also counting down the days until season three is released on Netflix, sit back and get ready to take a deeper look at yourself through the eyes of your favorite characters. 

Aries: Prudence

You are a born boss who tends to lead with your head. You tend to come across as aggressive, but those close to you admire you for your passionate side. You may sometimes get frustrated with rules and routines, finding them to be a nuisance at times. Your confidence and determination allow you to reach new heights that others can’t. You don’t seek validation of others but appreciate the approval of close family and friends.

Taurus: Ambrose Spellman

You’re incredibly stable and practical. You never fail to be the voice of reason when your friends come up with some crazy ideas to defeat the Dark Lord. A true homebody. When you finally break out of your shell, you are the life of the party. You are a reliable friend (and cousin) and find joy in giving sound advice and guiding others to their best selves.

Gemini: Mary Wardwell

You are quick-witted, infatuated with the idea of love and unfortunately, a little two-faced. Your need for power leads you to cause a little bit of chaos and trouble in everyone else’s lives. Your sarcasm and witty comebacks are what draws your friends to you. You are fascinated by everything and your brain often runs in overdrive trying to spread knowledge to others and provide them with new information with every hello.

Cancer: Rosalind Walker

You are an enigma. As a water sign, you also have a strong intuition and are highly imaginative. Frequently leading with the heart, you often seem overly emotional, but in reality, have a strong ability to empathize with others. Your constant flow of emotions is what makes you a desirable friend that is known to be there through thick and thin for those you love.

Leo: Father Blackwood

You love yourself more than Satan loves the fiery depths of hell. Your stubborn and self-centered personality might make you an enemy to some, but deep down you are generous and energetic. When faced with challenges, you don’t mind playing dirty to get what you want. You are proud of your many accomplishments and are known to use your charm to make others feel the same way about theirs too. 

Virgo: Nicholas Scratch

Fiercely loyal to everyone you love, you would sacrifice your perfect life to save them. You are very intentional in everything you do, allowing yourself time to think before you speak. You are able to distinguish yourself from others whether that be in your style, mannerisms or personality. You have an utter need to present yourself as open to all, making you an excellent companion.

Libra: Harvey Kinkle

You are the charismatic one in your friend group. Your desire for order sometimes leads you to carry a grudge towards those that cause chaos. You try to be level headed and fairness is very important to you, which can leave you with unrealistic expectations. With your desire to always be a true people pleaser, you will sometimes be called to be a mediator to your friend group––great, because you tend to struggle when picking a side.

Scorpio: Sabrina Spellman

You are the only person that would actually be able to defeat the devil. With the fundamental urge to get to the bottom of all problems, you always seem to find yourself in trouble. While sometimes you can be manipulative and rebellious, you never fail to bring your personality into everything you do, being intensely passionate and seeking the truth.

Sagittarius: Theo Putnam

You are a logical thinker but struggle with self-doubt. You can be overly critical of yourself and you may hide your sensitive side behind a hobby. The more you start to embrace your true self, you will find that you are deeply adored amongst your friends and family and will find security within them. Your curiosity and open-mindedness often lead you to new and exciting adventures. 

Capricorn: Zelda Spellman

You are intelligent and driven to succeed. Once you set your mind to something, there’s no stopping you. While you might be a little too much of a rule follower, others look up to you and seek your approval. When opportunity presents itself, you are the first to step up and take on the challenge. Your practicality and organization skills are what make you a great leader.

Aquarius: Dorcus

Quiet and observant is what you are, taking a moment to step back and take in the situation but ultimately following in the path of others. Your hobbies and interests may seem eccentric to others, but you find that you can truly express yourself when doing what you love. Don’t be afraid to speak up in your friend group as your unconventional ideas lead to the greatest adventures.

Pisces: Hilda Spellman 

As an introvert, you are sensitive and prefer to have a smaller, tight-knit group of friends. You are a total idealist. Intrigued by what the future holds, you are prone to daydream and you tend to struggle to find a balance between your fantasy and reality. While it is often overlooked by others, your strong intuition makes you an excellent judge of character. 

We hope this was enough to get you excited for the upcoming season. Have a great Halloween and enjoy spooky season, witches!

Amira is currently a senior at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. She is always smiling with a kombucha in her hand & blasting her multiple Céline Dion CD's in her car because duh, the radio can't beat Céline Dion. On any given day she will gladly talk your ear off about Grey's Anatomy, stronger background checks for gun purchases and why immigrants are some of the most important members of our society.