Myers-Briggs Type Indicators I Would Give the Attack on the Titan Characters Part 2

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UMKC chapter.

These next characters are more of the side characters in the show but I still think that they play a very important role! They gave the show more depth and excitement and made me love the show even more. Again, make sure to take the Myers Briggs test if you would like to see which AOT character has a personality that matches yours.

Levi: ISTJ

“These people tend to be reserved yet willful, with a rational outlook on life. They compose their actions carefully and carry them out with methodical purpose.”(16 personalities)

Levi is the best that the scout regimen has to offer. Levi is seen throughout the show as a force of power and one of the best soldiers in the show, rivaling only Mikasa. He also matches the description of ESTJ, but I found him to be more introverted in the show.

Erwin: ENTJ 

“They are decisive people who love momentum and accomplishment. They gather information to construct their creative visions but rarely hesitate for long before acting on them.”(16 personalities) 

Erwin, the commander of the scouts and one of the leaders of the movement against the titans is a natural ENTJ. He is revered for his quick thinking and daring and risky plans. 

Jean: ESTJ 

“They possess great fortitude, emphatically following their sensible judgment. They often serve as a stabilizing force among others, able to offer solid direction amid adversity.”(16 personalities) 

Jean is one of the characters that had really good character development from the start, almost doing a complete 180 by the second  season of the show. He continuously showcases his quick thinking and leadership skills as he fights with the scout regiment. 

Connie: ESFJ 

“They are attentive and people-focused, and they enjoy taking part in their social community. Their achievements are guided by decisive values, and they willingly offer guidance to others.”(16 personalities)

Connie was a little bit harder for me to place than the others because the show does not focus on him a lot or give him much of a backstory either. From what I have seen, he seems to be a kind and caring person as he always looks out for his friends and tries  to do the right thing.

Hanji: ENTP  

“They tend to be bold and creative, deconstructing and rebuilding ideas with great mental agility. They pursue their goals vigorously despite any resistance they might encounter.” (16 personalities)

Hanji is a natural ENTP as she is very curious, always trying to answer questions and eager to learn more. Her and Armin are similar in the fact that both of them are smart, creative and logical thinkers that provide the brains behind all of the operations. 

Sasha: ESFP

“These people love vibrant experiences, engaging in life eagerly and taking pleasure in discovering the unknown. They can be very social, often encouraging others into shared activities.” (16 personalities)

Sasha seems to be the person that cares wholeheartedly about anything that she does and gives it her best. She is also loyal to her friends and the cause while also taking pleasure in everything that life has to offer. 

Even though these are the side characters, their personalities also are very essential for the development of the show as every single one of these characters influences major parts of the show through their decisions and actions. I find many of these characters endearing and even more relatable than the main characters! I hope that these articles will convince you to watch AOT!

Hi! My name is Shreevarsha and I am currently a third year in the 6 year B.A./M.D. program at UMKC! My hobbies include doing art and reading!