Style > Decor

5 Must-Haves from Joanna Gaine’s Hearth & Hand Collection at Target

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UMKC chapter.

I’m not ashamed to admit that I’ve decorated practically my entire apartment through Target and thrift stores. I love mixing old and new decor to give my living space a cozy, welcoming look. When Target announced that Joanna Gaines was releasing her own line of home decor, I was ecstatic. I could spend hours browsing the aisles and mentally placing everything in my apartment. If you’re in the process of decorating your living space, these are my must-haves!  

Hearth & Hand Candles

You can’t go wrong with Hearth & Hand candles. Not only do they smell AMAZING, but they also come in the cutest packaging. There is a wide range of styles and color schemes, so there should always be one to fit your aesthetic! My favorite scents right now are lemon, harvest and bookshop. Click here to shop. 

Hearth & Hand Stoneware Kitchen Canisters

If you have a small kitchen like I do, organization is key. I love that these stoneware canisters bring functionality and style into the kitchen. Click here to shop. 

Hearth & Hand’s Duvet Covers

These linen duvet covers are soft and durable. There are so many colors and styles to choose from that I wish I could update my duvet every season. Click here to shop. 

Hearth & Hand Pillows

Hearth & Hand’s pillow collection is always changing and I have loved every single release. Joanna always chooses pillows that will match the duvet colors, so it’s easy to tie together the whole room. Click here to shop.

Hearth & Hand’s 30” Round Mirror

This mirror looks good in just about every room. I’ve seen photos of it in living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms and even bathrooms. Mirrors can make a small space look larger and are perfect for a minimalistic decorator. Click here to shop.

Target recently released Hearth & Hand’s fall collection and I can’t wait to add some autumnal touches to my apartment. I love that Joanna has made such high-quality decor at an affordable price. Check out Joanna Gaine’s Magnolia Instagram page for more decor inspiration; happy shopping!