What To Wear: Date Night With Your Valentine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

It’s Valentine’s Day weekend, and you know what that means: love (and dates with your S.O.) are in the air (and on your calendar).

Regardless if you’re going to the movies or out to dinner, chances are, you have no idea what to wear.

If you’re anything like me, you’ll spend hours trying outfits on, ultimately deciding nothing you own looks good on you, also destroying your room in the process. Not very productive, really.

But, never fear, collegiettes! We here at HCUK have you covered. Read below for the best dresses (if I do say so myself) for your Valentine’s date.

Happy shopping!!

Lola Mini Bodycon Lip Dress

I’m obsessed with this dress. Like, as in, I’ll wear it around the house or while watching Netflix. Okay, maybe not, but it’s the perfect LBD for a night out with the BF.

Tina Bow Back Detail Peplum Midi Dress

This peplum dress (which also comes in red) is the perfect OOTD, no matter what you have planned. Pair with a bright necklace and your favorite stillettos.. boom goes the dynamite!

Kimchi Blue Scallop Lace Bodycon Dress

I love lace and I love red; this dress is the best of both worlds. You could make it edgy or classy or super feminine (always my vote; think nude heels and pearl necklace).

Keepsake Run The World Lace-Top Shift Dress

The back of this white dress is to die for! Though you may (strike that: must) have to wear a stick-on bra, you’ll be turning heads all night long!

Picture Credits:

www.boohoo.com

www.boohoo.com

www.urbanoutfitters.com

www.urbanoutfitters.com

"Sam I am," and I LOVE to read. Whether it's Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" or The Mortal Instruments series, I'm always reading. And when I'm not reading, I'm writing; English papers, magazine editorials, you name it! Italian food is my favorite, shoe shopping is my addiction, and I hate cold weather. I'm also a proud member of Slytherin house (we're not all bad, I swear).