Valentine’s Day Outfits

When looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day outfit, it can be challenging, especially depending on your plans that night. I have put together a quick little look-book of some options you may find that you love!

• LRD “Little RED Dress”

This is cute spin on the classic LBD look, just for a special occasion like Valentine’s Day. The off the shoulder look is really popular this year when paired with an up do to show off a little shoulder.

• The Soft Look

Truth be told, some us are allergic to color. We shy away from reds and pinks and instead opt for navy or grey. This bell-sleeved dress is perfect for a cute and classic look while remaining true to your inner colors.

• B&W Stripes

One of my favorite combos to wear on Valentine’s Day is the classic black and white. Whether it is stripes, polka dots, chevron, etc., it is super cute with a red lip and nails.

• Short Romper

Going out with the gals or want to show off your fierce side? Grab a short romper, and I love the ones with long sleeves and a dramatic neck line. Use this red one for inspiration when you’re out shopping!

I hope you enjoyed this look-book with some of my favorite Valentine’s Day styles.

Photos provided by Signatures Formals and Fashions.