toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

These 5 Songs Will Get Your Party/Mood in the Halloween Spirit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

These 5 songs will get your party or your mood in the spirit of Halloween! It’s almost a grantee that everyone will know them also.

1. Thriller by Michael Jackson is, of course, the #1 Halloween song and video of all time. There is practically no one on earth that hasn’t heard the song nor watch the video. This video gave us the iconic zombie dances that everyone tries to mimic when this song comes on.

2. Ghostbusters by Ray Parker Jr. is the theme song from one of the top Halloween movies Ghostbusters. With the famous line “Who you gonna call? (Ghostbusters)” that gets everyone singing.

3. I Put a Spell On You by Bette Midler is the hit from the Disney movie Hocus Pocus. There are many versions of this song but Better Midler seems to take this Halloween song to the next level.

4. Ghost by Michael Jackson is also another good Halloween song and video by him. With this song, there is also a horror musical short film that tells a really good story. This is a song that will get you up and dancing no matter the lyrics!

5. This Is Halloween by Danny Elfman is another popular Halloween song from the movie titled The Nightmare Before Halloween with the famous Jack Skellington. This song and movie was created by Disney in 1993.

Playing these songs in your car or at your Halloween party will for sure be a hit!

Hey everyone! I'm a junior at the University of Kentucky, studying Journalism and minoring in Spanish. I mentor 10 freshman girls on campus for the Student Support Services program. Along with Her Campus I write for another blog. I have a passion for anything dealing with fashion, beauty, and hair!