This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

Student discounts can be hard to find but no need to worry! Here are a few you might not know about! Don’t forget to check to see if individual locations offer these discounts first! 

UNiDAYS! 

All college students need a UNiDAYS account! It is your all-access for many student discounts. For most of the discounts, just verify that you are a college student and you are good to go! UNiDAYS discounts include American Eagle, SHEIN, Under Armour, Journey’s, H&M, TOMS, Adidas, and so many more amazing places! Sign up for a UNiDAYS account for the endless amount of student discounts! 

Music! 

Use your student Email to grab a discount on Spotify and Apple Music to enjoy your walking across campus playlist at a lower price! 

Clothing! 

Banana Republic, J. Crew, Levi’s, Urban Outfitters, Express, Kate Spade and UGG all have discounts for students that may vary by location. Next time you’re shopping at one of these stores, be sure to ask about their student discount program!

Entertainment!

Cheap entertainment can be hard to come by, but here are a few more discounts to enjoy! AMC theatres, Cinemark, and Regal all offer discounts on their movie tickets that may also vary by location. If you’re ever near Carnegie Hall, they offer student tickets for just $10! MLB also offers discounted tickets to students, but this can vary based on which stadium you attend! 

Newspapers & Other Media!

The New York Times offers up to 50% off of a subscription for students that enjoy the NYT! The Wall Street Journal offers up to 75% off, as a part of their student discount programs. Barnes and Noble also offers student discounts on some of their books, but not all. 

Travel!

Here we are with my personal favorite, the travel discounts! Choice Hotels offers up to 20% your stay at participating locations! If you are traveling by train, Amtrak offers up to 15% your ticket with a student ID. 

Food!

Lastly, a college student’s favorite, the food section. At some Buffalo Wild Wings locations, students can score up to 10% off their meal. At some Chick-Fil-A locations, students can receive a free drink when they show their student ID. Most Chipotle options also offer a free drink with a student ID! Students can also score 10% at select Taco Bell locations. Finally, at some Dunkin’ Donuts locations, students can snag a free donut with any purchase! 

Hopefully, with a list of these discounts, you will be able to save some money on your next shopping trip!

Community and Leadership Development Major & Political Science minor at the University of Kentucky.
Her Campus UK Contributor Account.