Spread Love By Sending Valentines to Children’s Hospitals Across the Nation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

Valentines are a staple for showing compassion and love during this holiday, especially for kids. Some kids don’t get to experience the classroom parties and celebrations due to being in the hospital, usually, making Valentine’s Day feel a little less exciting. You can help make Valentine’s Day a little brighter for these children by sending them Valentines online. It’s a super easy service project that has a big impact on the children’s attitudes.

It’s completely free, and it doesn’t even require leaving your own bed. All  you have to do is go to each hospital’s website, pick out which Valentine you want to send, and fill out your name, message, and email. It only takes about a minute or two per Valentine, and it brings a smile to the face of the kids who won’t be celebrating Valentine’s Day at home this year. Click on the name of each hospital to send some smiles this Valentine’s Day:

If you’ve got a couple extra minutes, I encourage you to take some time out of your day to help bring a smile to a child’s face this Valentine’s Day!

Haley is a sophomore Journalism major at the University of Kentucky with a minor in Environmental and Sustainability Studies. When she’s not writing, she spends her time watching lots of movies, hanging out with her amazing boyfriend, and doing service projects in the community.