This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

Name: Ryan Studer

Age: 22

Major: Business management

Hometown: Alexandria, Ky.

Height: 6’2 when I’m wearing 4″ heels

Relationship Status: As single as a $1 bill.

Favorite Movie: Forrest Gump

Favorite Song: “Imagine” – John Lennon

Favorite Food: Salmon fettuccine alfredo

Cats or Dogs? Dogs

Ideal First Date: N/A

Favorite Female Celebrity: Mila Kunis

Describe yourself using five words: Not your average white guy. 

Where’s one place you’d like to visit? Italy

What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for a girl? Written love novels under the pen name of “Nicholas Sparks.”

What’s your biggest fear? Not living up to my own expectations.

Who’s your role model? My father. He’s the real MVP.

If you had one super power what would it be? Time travel, so I can witness the greatest times in world history.

If you found a genie and had to make three wishes what would they be? Pay off all of my family’s debts, have my own private island no one knows about, and have an unlimited amount of money I can give away to those who really need it. 

If you were the ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce? Free beer on days that end in “y.”

What is one of your favorite quotes? “Don’t take life too seriously, you’ll never make it out alive.” 

How did you feel when I approached you about being the Campus Cutie? Flattered. My mom always said I was cute, but her eyesight isn’t that great.

Just a small town girl trying to be worth knowing in this world. They say do what you love, so I'm doing that as a writer for HC.
"Sam I am," and I LOVE to read. Whether it's Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" or The Mortal Instruments series, I'm always reading. And when I'm not reading, I'm writing; English papers, magazine editorials, you name it! Italian food is my favorite, shoe shopping is my addiction, and I hate cold weather. I'm also a proud member of Slytherin house (we're not all bad, I swear).