I’ve been a packer of lunches throughout my school-going years.
Thankfully, since moving off campus, I’ve gained the refrigerator space that has allowed me to return to my lunch-packing roots.
Packing your lunch is a great way to save money and maintain a healthy diet. Plus, if you are a self- proclaimed sandwich connoisseur (like myself), a packed lunch can make any day brighter.
Here are some go-to tips to help make your packed lunch Instagram-worthy!
1. Get yourself a cute lunch box…
2. …and other lunch packing essentials, like Ziploc bags, a Tupperware set, reusable silverware, cold packs and Saran wrap.
3. If you have an early class, make your lunch the night before. If not, the morning of will do.
4. Make meals for the week that you can take as leftovers.
5. Get creative! These websites offer great ideas: