NYFW 2015: Your Closet’s Newest Inspo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

For all the fashion gurus out there, New York Fashion Week is the best part of winter. Staying in bed all day, a cup of hot chocolate in hand, refreshing social media news feeds to see all of the photos posted? Sounds like heaven to me.

I don’t know about you all, but I was also glued to the live Snapchat story all week (I once forgot the sound was on when I was checking the update during class… I think you can guess what happened next).

I plan on attending at least one NYFW before I die (hopefully more than that, though), but until then, I’ve compiled my favorites from the 2015 shows. I’m in love with all of these pieces; I’d add any and all of them to my closet in a New York minute (see what I did there?).

Scroll below to see my MVP picks (or fashion porn, whichever you prefer) for New York Fashion Week 2015.

Happy [window] shopping, collegiettes!

Carolina Herrera

Delpozo

Derek Lam

Fetherston

J. Mendel

Lela Rose

Marc Jacobs

Marchesa

Marchesa

Michael Kors

Oscar de la Renta

Oscar de la Renta

Proenza

Zac Posen

Zero + Maria Cornejo

Picture Credits:

www.elle.com

"Sam I am," and I LOVE to read. Whether it's Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" or The Mortal Instruments series, I'm always reading. And when I'm not reading, I'm writing; English papers, magazine editorials, you name it! Italian food is my favorite, shoe shopping is my addiction, and I hate cold weather. I'm also a proud member of Slytherin house (we're not all bad, I swear).