NYFW 2015: Your Closet’s Newest Inspo

For all the fashion gurus out there, New York Fashion Week is the best part of winter. Staying in bed all day, a cup of hot chocolate in hand, refreshing social media news feeds to see all of the photos posted? Sounds like heaven to me.

I don’t know about you all, but I was also glued to the live Snapchat story all week (I once forgot the sound was on when I was checking the update during class… I think you can guess what happened next).

I plan on attending at least one NYFW before I die (hopefully more than that, though), but until then, I’ve compiled my favorites from the 2015 shows. I’m in love with all of these pieces; I’d add any and all of them to my closet in a New York minute (see what I did there?).

Scroll below to see my MVP picks (or fashion porn, whichever you prefer) for New York Fashion Week 2015.

Happy [window] shopping, collegiettes!

Carolina Herrera

Delpozo

Derek Lam

Fetherston

J. Mendel

Lela Rose

Marc Jacobs

Marchesa

Marchesa

Michael Kors

Oscar de la Renta

Oscar de la Renta

Proenza

Zac Posen

Zero + Maria Cornejo

Picture Credits:

www.elle.com

"Sam I am," and I LOVE to read. Whether it's Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" or The Mortal Instruments series, I'm always reading. And when I'm not reading, I'm writing; English papers, magazine editorials, you name it! Italian food is my favorite, shoe shopping is my addiction, and I hate cold weather. I'm also a proud member of Slytherin house (we're not all bad, I swear).