This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

Whether we are going to work, school or a day out with our friends, we all want to look nice.

I, for one, have been dealing with the struggle for years of finding makeup products I love, but I have finally found a makeup routine, and products, that refresh my face and it takes less than 10 minutes!

Here are the steps and products below:

1. Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer in light from Walmart — $5.94

I apply a small amount of concealer on my eyelids, below my eyes and on any blemishes I have on my face and gently rub the product in with my ring finger.

1. NYC Sun’n’Bronze Bronzing Powder in Hamptons Radiance from Walmart — $4.47

I use a powder brush to apply a small amount of bronzing powder to my entire face, making my skin look even.

1. Covergirl Cheekers blush in Rock ‘n Rose from Walmart — $3.44

Next, take a blush brush and apply blush to your cheeks sweeping from the center of your cheek to your hairline.

1. NYX Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder in Twilight Tint from Ulta — $7.99

This is my FAVORITE highlighter I have tried, and at a wonderful price! I use a highlighting brush to sweep the product right above my blush.

1. Ulta Beauty Brow Tint in Medium from Ulta — $10

Ulta has SO many color options to fit whatever you need! The brow tint cap screws off the product and has a built-in brush which I sweep over my eyebrows.

1. Essence Get Big! Lashes Mascara in Triple Black from Ulta — $3.99

I brush this mascara on my eyelashes a couple times because that is all you need with how amazing this product is.

1. e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner in Jet Black from Walmart — $2

I apply a thin line of the liquid eyeliner directly above my eyelashes. Sometimes I also draw a wing or cat-eye depending on time constraints!

And voilà! That is my 10-minute makeup routine. It refreshes my face in the short amount of time I have to do my makeup in the mornings, and is only seven quick and easy steps using products I love!

Hannah Woosley is a senior at the University of Kentucky majoring in print journalism and minoring in history. She is a staff writer and co-editor for Her Campus UK. She is also a columnist and assistant opinions editor for UK’s student-run school newspaper, The Kentucky Kernel. In her free time, she enjoys being outdoors hiking, swimming and practicing yoga. She adores animals and has two, six-year-old cats. You can catch Hannah writing an article, watching her favorite shows on Netflix, drinking an iced coffee or enjoying some time outdoors.