This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

Name – Maxwell Costa Tague

Hometown – Louisville, KY

Graduation Year – 2016

Greek? – no

Major – Psychology with a minor in biology

Future Plans – Be a pediatrician, maybe be a casual CEO of a Fortune 500 company on the side..

Favorite thing about UK – It could be a lot harder

Relationship Status – single

Best pick-up line – Are you wearing space pants? Cause your ass is out of this world!

First thing you notice in the opposite sex – Honestly, the eyes.

Hobbies/interests – Alternative rock… took piano for three years, had 3 ½ guitar lessons. I play a mean triangle?

Sports you play(ed) – I was on the swim and soccer teams in middle school. But honestly, I’m naturally unathletic. It’s the hair.

Biggest fear – Dying alone, sitting and rotting in my apartment for five days until my landlord finds me. That would suck.

Favorite movie – American Beauty

Favorite TV Show – really stuck between The Office and Breaking Bad.

Favorite Color – Electric Blue

Fun fact – I’m half Portuguese!

Life motto – I’m thinking of buying a monkey. But then I think to myself, why limit myself to just one? – Robert Downey Junior

Supersitions – None. I make my own luck.

Rachael Gilley is in her junior year at the University of Kentucky, majoring in English and minoring in Psychology. Although she was born and raised in northwestern Ohio, she has spent the past seven years in Kentucky and is a Wildcat fan at heart. She hopes to travel the world for at least a few months before settling into a high school level teaching position upon graduating in 2014. Rachael is an avid book-reader, loves finding new music to blast in her car, and spending her Sunday afternoons learning more about yoga.