sean o KMn4VEeEPR8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sean o KMn4VEeEPR8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

It’s Too Late for My Summer Bod

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

The title really has nothing to do with what I am about to show you.

Suspenseful, I know.

Every year, around this time, I get the strong urge to buy 489,587,968 new bathing suits to add to my collection.

And, every year, it is always a huge hassle to find some that a) fit me properly and b) aren’t from Victoria’s Secret or Triangl Swimwear.

Do you guys not realize that all of you are wearing the same exact bathing suit? Does that not annoy you?

If it doesn’t, that’s cool, because it annoys me enough for all of you.

So, below are a few of my favorite swimsuits; not only will they not break the bank, but they won’t resemble the lame copycats’ suits either.

And, don’t worry, the links to buy are included.

1. This one is super chic; the cut is also flattering on your booty. And, it’s only $95 for the top AND bottom.

2. Crochet is everything these days. We’re all trying to be a little boho at heart… so, why not?

3. This one seriously gives me life. I’m going to buy this because my boobs are too big (and so should you). Even though it’s from the most over-priced store in the world, Anthropologie, it’s only $80. Whoa.

4. Sexy one-pieces are making a huge comeback. This style is flattering for any shape or size and is easy on the ole credit card.

5. Not to be redundant… but frumpy one-pieces really are a thing of the past. This one, in particular, will make you feel pretty, confident and sexy. Because who hates feeling that way? Certainly not me.

Picture credits:

www.khongboonswimwear.com

www.forever21.com

instor.es

store.americanapparel.net

store.americanapparel.net

Just a small town girl trying to be worth knowing in this world. They say do what you love, so I'm doing that as a writer for HC.
"Sam I am," and I LOVE to read. Whether it's Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" or The Mortal Instruments series, I'm always reading. And when I'm not reading, I'm writing; English papers, magazine editorials, you name it! Italian food is my favorite, shoe shopping is my addiction, and I hate cold weather. I'm also a proud member of Slytherin house (we're not all bad, I swear).