This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

Friendsgiving is the perfect time to have your friends get together, bond, and enjoy a great huge meal that was prepared. Sometimes friendsgiving can be difficult to host. Not knowing what to cook and figuring out how to keep everyone entertained can be stressful. If you plan to be the host for this years friendsgiving here are a few tips that may help you.

1. If you can’t prepare everything yourself a simple thing is to just ask your friends to help contribute. Sometimes it’s easier on the guests to have friends bring dishes over that are easy to transport from their house to yours. 

2.  Think of few games surrounded by being thankful that can keep your guest busy. Google has a great selection of games that can be used during friendsgiving. 

3. Have decorations done the night before. Setting the table, hanging decor and just add time and more stress to you.

4. Have tupperware, aluminum foil, sarenes wrap. I say this because if there is leftovers your friends will definitely be the first to take them.

With all your hard work, find time to ENJOY yourself. This is what friendsgiving is all about.

Hey everyone! I'm a junior at the University of Kentucky, studying Journalism and minoring in Spanish. I mentor 10 freshman girls on campus for the Student Support Services program. Along with Her Campus I write for another blog. I have a passion for anything dealing with fashion, beauty, and hair!