HCUK Campus Cuties: UK Men’s Basketball Team

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

Here at the University of Kentucky, men’s basketball is bae. Or, more specifically, the UK basketball players (I’m looking at you, Booker).

The team is having a stellar 2014-2015 season. As in, a 29-0 stellar season.

Let’s be real, there’s a 99.9 percent chance we’ll be national champions this time next month. Also, success is attractive.

“You know, shooters go through their slumps,” said Booker, according to an article on the Herald-Leader’s website. “But I’ve always been told shooters never stop shooting. That’s what I’m going to do. I’ll have to get in the gym more and keep practicing. That’s the least of my worries. I know my shot will fall. I want to focus on other things.”

After winning the game against Arkansas this weekend, the Cats are gearing up for the match against Florida next weekend, also the last regular-season home game.

Though it’s predicted to be one of the best games to watch this season, I can think of other reasons to tune in.

Hint: their numbers are pictured above.

y

Picture Credits:

riverfrontcitysports.com

"Sam I am," and I LOVE to read. Whether it's Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" or The Mortal Instruments series, I'm always reading. And when I'm not reading, I'm writing; English papers, magazine editorials, you name it! Italian food is my favorite, shoe shopping is my addiction, and I hate cold weather. I'm also a proud member of Slytherin house (we're not all bad, I swear).