This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

The 61st annual Grammy Awards was held in Los Angeles this year and of course the red carpet is always a big topic. This year’s grammys had many fashion pieces that stood out, some good some bad. Here’s a few looks from music’s big night and what our favorite celebrities were wearing:

Photo by: Getty Images

Cardi B was the most talked about on the red carpet in vintage Mugler from Fall 1995. By her side was her husband Offset from the popular hip-hop group Migos. He kept it simple by wearing black and white that complimented her dress.

Photo by: Getty Images

Jlo wore Ralph & Russo and a Judith Leiber Couture bag. Her style for the night was very simple but pleasing to the eye. The diamonds and jewels on her dress and hat made her outfit stand out and her long ponytail didn’t take away from her hat.

Photo by: Getty Images

Ella Mai’s dress was from Lebanese label Ashi Studio. Many people were shocked about Ella Mai because she gave us something different with her hair, with her normally curly hair being straight. Her fresh flat ironed hair complimented her dress, along with her natural, not too beat face.

Photo by: Getty Images

Miguel was on of the males that I couldn’t wait to see. He often does things differently with his suits and this night he did. His purple pants made his white button down and tux jacket stand out.

Photo by: Getty Images

Chloe and Halle voice stole the grammys but their outfits did too. Their beautiful black,white and gray theme went well together along with the beautiful shapes that made their dresses absolutely stunning.

Hey everyone! I'm a junior at the University of Kentucky, studying Journalism and minoring in Spanish. I mentor 10 freshman girls on campus for the Student Support Services program. Along with Her Campus I write for another blog. I have a passion for anything dealing with fashion, beauty, and hair!