This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

I love a good celebrity documentary. There is something so interesting about getting to see what life is like for some of the biggest celebrities in the world. Here are four celebrity documentaries that you should watch this week.

Miss Americana 

“Miss Americana” follows Taylor Swift through a couple years of her life. In this documentary, she opens up about her struggles with food and body image, her sexual assault case, and her decision to break out of the “good girl” image she had since her start in country music and to speak out about politics for the first time. “Miss Americana” is available to stream on Netflix. 

Billie Eilish: The World’s A Little Blurry

If you are not already a Billie Eilish fan, you will be after watching this documentary. “Billie Eilish: The World’s A Little Blurry” follows Billie Eilish as she writes songs with her brother Finneas in their childhood home, gets her drivers license, performs at Coachella, meets her idol Justin Bieber and more. Throughout the documentary, Billie opens up about her struggles with depression and dark thoughts. “Billie Eilish: The World’s A Little Blurry” is available to stream on Apple TV+.

Demi Lovato: Dancing with the Devil

“Demi Lovato: Dancing with the Devil” is a recently released, four-part documentary in which Demi Lovato opens up about her struggles with addiction, eating disorders and sexual assault. Demi, her family and her friends detail her near-fatal 2018 drug overdose, revealing that Demi was “five to ten minutes from death.” In the first part of the series, Demi explains that this documentary is her way of “setting the record straight” saying, “I’m just gonna say it all, and then if we don’t want to use any of it, we can take it out.” “Demi Lovato: Dancing with the Devil” is available to stream on YouTube. 

Justin Bieber: Seasons

In the six-part docu-series, “Justin Bieber: Seasons,” Justin Bieber talks about his return to music, giving viewers an intimate look at his process of creating music. Justin also opens up about his struggles with his health, mental illness and drug addiction. Justin and Hailey Bieber also discuss the story of how they met, and why they feel they were meant to be together. “Justin Bieber: Seasons” is available to stream on YouTube. 

I hope you enjoy getting to know these celebrities through their documentaries as much as I did! 

Samantha is a junior studying Broadcast Journalism and Criminology at the University of Kentucky.
Her Campus UK Contributor Account.