diego ph fIq0tET6llw unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
diego ph fIq0tET6llw unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

Best Makeup Products for a Quick and Cute Look for Class

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

Waking up for class in the morning can be a challenge, but trying to get ready for class is an even bigger one. Putting on makeup in the morning is the last thing anyone wants to do. However if you are like me, makeup helps you feel more awake and feel better. Just a simple makeup look can help you start the day off right and feel refreshed. Today, I am sharing with you seven simple makeup products for a quick and cute look for class.

Photo courtesy of http://www.musingsofamuse.com

• Foundation: Maybelline Dream Pure BB Creme

After you moisturize in the morning, which is one of the most important steps, apply a light bb creme to help bring some color to your face. The “Maybelline Dream Pure BB Creme” is a great option for class because it lasts for about 12 hours and does not feel too heavy on your skin.

Photo courtesy of maybelline.com

• Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind

Concealer is an essential step, especially after late night study sessions or when you have not gotten your eight hours of sleep. The “Maybelline Instant Age Rewind” concealer really helps to brighten up those under eye circles.

Photo courtesy of amazon.com

• Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

You are going to need a great face powder to set your foundation and concealer. The “Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder” is an inexpensive and long lasting pressed powder that helps keep your skin oil-free throughout the day.

Photo courtesy of benefitcosmetics.com

• Bronzer: Benefit Hoola or Hoola Lite Bronzer

Bronzer is a miracle worker during the winter months, especially while you are waiting to get your summer break tan. Benefit’s “Hoola” bronzer adds a glow to your skin and creates a pretty, tan appearance when added to your cheekbones, temples of your forehead and nose. Benefit even offers “Hoola Lite,” which is perfect for paler people like myself.

Photo courtesy of amazon.com

• Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay in Paaarty

If you have enough time after adding bronzer, then apply a little bit of blush to the apples of your cheeks to really give your skin a pop of color. The “Tarte Amazonian Clay” blush in the shade “Paaarty” is a perfect pink color for any skin tone.

Photo courtesy of superdrug.com

• Mascara: Maybelline Colossal Big Shot

If you only have time for one step out of this whole makeup look, definitely apply mascara. The “Maybelline Colossal Big Shot” mascara is a great lightweight product that keeps your eyes looking awake and lashes looking full throughout the day.

Photo courtesy of everyonelovescouping.com

• Lips: Maybelline Baby Lips

If you are feeling extra fancy, you can pop on a quick lip gloss or some chapstick to complete your makeup look. “Maybelline Baby Lips” is the perfect product for a day of classes because it gives your lips a light shade of color and keeps them very moisturized.

Thumbnail photo by Annie Spratt

As junior at the University of Kentucky, I study Integrated Strategic Communication with a focus in Public Relations. I aspire to be a public relations professional for a healthcare facility that works to positively impact the lives of children, families and the community. My experience as a PR/Marketing intern at the UK International Center has helped me to gain valuable skills in creating promotional digital and print materials for an organization as well communicating to an organization's target audiences. My position as a Resident Advisor as also allowed me to grow my event planning, public communication and creative marketing skills. My top strengths include achiever, developer, futuristic, responsibility and learner.