girl travel colorado hiking peace trees mountains
Cameron Smith / Her Campus

The Best Fall Activities Based off Your Enneagram Number

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

As fall approaches, we are all looking for some fun autumnal activities to do. Even though we have to remain socially distant, there is no reason why we can’t still have a great time this fall! Below are some incredible activities for you to do this fall, according to your enneagram number.

Type 1: Reformer

Type 1’s are principled, objective, and structured. The perfect fall activity for you is to clean out your closet. Cleaning doesn’t have to be just in the spring, the fall is also a great time to deep clean. Cleaning out your closet and getting rid of clothes that you no longer wear is a great way to go into the fall season with a fresh start. And maybe you’ll have some extra room for all the sweaters you’re probably going to buy;)

Type 2: Helper

Type 2’s are warm, giving, and sacrificing. What better way to put these attributes to work than to bake for your friends? The fall is full of amazing recipes-apple pie, pumpkin bread, cinnamon rolls. You can bake whatever your heart desires and then go drop off your creations to all of your friends, just make sure you leave it on their doorstep, we still have to stay 6 feet apart!

Type 3: Achiever

Type 3’s are ambitious, driven, and efficient. 3’s thrive on achieving their goals, so why not tackle a new goal during the fall season. This could be learning how to knit, finally running a 5K, or just reading a book that you’ve been meaning to read all year.

Type 4: Individualist

Type 4’s are inspired, sensitive, and courageous. The perfect cozy fall activity for all the 4’s out there is to spend your morning sipping on coffee and journaling. Journaling is a great way for you to get your thoughts on and reflect on your day. If coffee isn’t your thing, tea will work too;)

Type 5: Investigator

Types 5’s are perceptive, curious, and self-sufficient. 5’s value their alone time, so cuddling up in bed by yourself to binge watch your favorite cozy TV show is the perfect fall activity for you. Gilmore Girls gives off the most immaculate, cozy vibes-the perfect show for a crisp autumn night.

Type 6: Loyalist

Type 6’s are prepared, trustworthy, and devoted. Type 6’s are so loyal to their friends that they sometimes forget to think of themselves. Buying yourself a cozy pair of pajamas and fuzzy socks is the perfect way for 6’s to treat themselves and enjoy one of the best parts of fall-the return of comfy clothes!

Type 7: Enthusiast

Type 7’s are optimistic, flexible, and adventurous. Getting outside and going on adventures is a great way for 7’s to get their energy out. Fall is the perfect time to go on a hike. The colors and weather are both beautiful and make for the most amazing hiking environment.

Type 8: Challenger

Type 8’s are assertive, independent, and influential. Even though going out in public might seem scary right now, a brewery is a great way to get out and socialize. Most breweries have outdoor seating, which is super safe right now and also allows you to enjoy the incredible fall weather.

Type 9: Peacemaker

Type 9’s are patient, supportive, and genuine. 9’s are usually pretty lowkey, so the perfect fall activity for them is to go to a drive-in movie. Laying in the back of your car under the starry sky as your favorite movie plays is a 9’s dream come true.

No matter what activities you choose to do this fall, remember that you can still have fun in the midst of a pandemic. Just remember to stay safe!

Hi everyone! I am a senior here at UK and am originally from Northern Kentucky. I am majoring in Political Science and Journalism and am the President of Feminist Alliance at UK. I am very passionate about politics and current events, and I hope to bring a non-partisan view to all the articles I write!