Another hit PINK event!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

The University of Kentucky’s Victoria’s Secret PINK representative, Tara Dauer, has hosted another highly successful event for UK students.

On Thursday, Feb. 9 at the Campus Court gym, PINK, along with the help of Monster Energy Drink, hosted a Zumba! dance class.

Zumba! instructor Mary Brooks lead over the 40 girls that came in a fun dance workout. The ladies worked up a sweat to songs by Jesse McCartney, Pit Bull and some original Zumba! tracks.  

Once again, there were many freebies and door prizes given to the ladies that showed up. Victoria’s Secret folders, pens, cozies, temporary tattoos and key chain wallets were given away to every girl that attended the party. Many door prizes were also given away between songs, including water bottles, colorful sports bras, regular bras, adorable yoga panties and multiple pairs of crop yoga pants.

Monster Energy Drink gave all the girls free cans of the multiple flavors they make.

Lauren Conrad is a Print & Online Journalism senior at the University of Kentucky. After graduating UK with a degree in Sociology, Lauren spent two years working in marketing in Cincinnati, Ohio before deciding to move back to Lexington to enroll in UK's journalism program. Born in New Jersey, Lauren moved to the south at a young age and considers herself a southern girl at heart. A proud Wildcat, Lauren enjoys rooting for all UK sports. Always open for new beginnings, Lauren is excited to be a part of the Her Campus team and for whatever new challenges may come her way after graduation!