This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

If there is anything I love, it is my daily self-care routine. Having a daily or weekly routine for treating yourself can have some long-lasting effects. I have compiled my personal list of my go-to products.

1. Beauty & Planet Sugar and Rose Creamy Body Scrub

• While I make my own sugar scrubs, this is definitely a must have. It is so convenient and easy whenever I am wanting a fast treatment for my hands or feet. It is super creamy and will leave your skin so soft.

2. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel

• Ever since I bought this product, I have been absolutely obsessed with it. It is perfect for dry or oily faces. I put this on before I go to bed and leave on all night. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and it even helps takes some of the redness out of my skin.

3. Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Soft Wave Sea Salt Spray

• I use this product very sparingly. Because it does contain sea salt, it can dry your hair out very quickly, so only use this 2-3 times a week. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and adds the cutest waves. It is a nice way to pamper yourself in the morning since it is so quick and easy, and you will have lots of time for a hot cup of coffee.

4. Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy

• I actually just recently bought this, and I have already brought another canister of it. My lips get so cracked during winter, but this product is perfect for cleaning that up and serving as a protectant when you go out in the freezing temperatures.

5. Philosophy Purity One-Step Facial Cleaner

• I have been using this cleaner every morning in the shower for about a month, and it has made such a difference. My skin has never looked healthier. I rarely have acne now and the redness my cheeks typically get has practically vanished. This is product I will probably never stop purchasing.

6. Sadie’s Soaps Sweet Almond Lotion Stick

• This product has been a favorite of mine for a long time now. The stick of lotion is perfect for carrying around and is super easy to glide over your hands or arms. Even better, this product is actually locally made in Middlesboro, Kentucky by a man who created this business to help pay for his granddaughter’s tuition.

My daily routine is a must for me. I hope you enjoyed this list and give these a try!

Taylon is a senior English student student at UK. She is both a Staff Writer and Social Media Director for Her Campus UK. She is involved in College Mentors for Kids as the Vice President of Fundraising, Sigma Tau Delta - English Honors Fraternity, and Robinson Scholars. Her go-to Starbucks drink is an iced cold brew with almond milk and two pumps of white chocolate mocha.