This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Last week, Disney+ posted a long Twitter thread that listed what movies and TV shows will be on Disney’s streaming platform when it launches on Nov. 12th.

The list included Disney classics like Snow White and the Seven DwarfsPinocchioFantasiaDumbo, BambiCinderellaLady and the Tramp, Mary PoppinsThe Little Mermaid and Aladdin.For die-hard fans, Disney also included lesser known favorites like Bedknobs & BroomsticksWho Framed Roger RabbitThumbelinaThe Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue and Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century.

In case you forgot that Disney owns practically everything, the list also included The Simpsons, a lot of Star Wars films like A New Hope and Marvel films like Iron Man and Captain Marvel.

If none of these titles get you excited, take a look at this list for yourself here. Be warned, it’s really long! I stopped around half way through, I mean honestly once I saw that they had Chicken Little, I was sold!

Mia is a sophomore at UIC pursuing a double major in history and Spanish. She is also pursuing a double minor in museum studies and social justice.
UIC Contributor.