This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Looking for outfit ideas that are you-nique and specially designed for your personality? Your answers are in the stars! Within the twelve zodiac constellations, each sign has a particular style that represents one’s true self. Check out your new fit.

1. CAPRICORN (Dec. 22- Jan. 19): Being a Capricorn means you are determined and ambitious. Embrace your goal-driven fearlessness with a business casual style. Pair some black heeled booties with a pair of high waisted, black and white, striped, flowy palazzo pants for chic comfort. Tuck in a plain white bodysuit top and throw an obsidian black blazer jacket over your shoulders. Jazz up the look with a long silver necklace and a matching bracelet. Add in a shiny ebony clutch as a must. Last but not least, bring in a pop of color with a light, peach gloss. Perfect for job interviews or other professional events.

2. AQUARIUS (Jan 20- Feb. 18): An Aquarius is free-spirited and eccentric. What else would describe your personality besides bright colors and fun patterns? An off the shoulder, trumpet sleeve top would fit your style, with a kaleidoscopic design of aquamarine and cobalt blue. Match it with pearly white jeans and milky white wedges. This look is not complete without a unique pair of dangly, blue earrings and a silver ring. Splash on a clear shimmer gloss for a bonus accessory. Fitting for breezy, spring day plans.

3. PISCES (Feb. 19- Mar. 20): The creative and down to earth Pisces has an amiable and sweet look. A light pink A-line skirt would go well with a pastel, floral, mid-sleeve top. These soft colors will be complemented with a white, knitted cardigan. Don’t forget the tan, short, heeled booties. Continue the theme of sunset pink with a light blush on your cheekbones. The final touch is a dainty gold necklace with a small gemstone. This outfit is great for a golden hour picnic with your boo.

4. AIRES (Mar. 21- Apr. 19): An Aries has a fierce passion for individuality. A bold, red maxi-dress with a front tie around the waist screams “out of the ordinary.” This comfortable, yet daring, dress, has a slight leg slit and elbow length sleeves. Spice up the fiery look with gold hoop earrings and a similar necklace as accessories. A thin, gold purse and heels will match the jewelry and bring the outfit to life. Crimson red lips and winged eyeliner are a must for pursuing the night. This look is perfect for a rooftop dinner with city views.

5. TAURUS (Apr. 20- May 20): Strong and independent is the Taurus baddie. She is not afraid to fight for what she wants. A sporty style suits the way she expresses herself. This means comfortably cute running sneakers to match the gray and white gradient leggings (yes, the ones with the practical pockets). Throw on a smokey gray t-shirt crop top. For a splash of color, tie a vibrant, midnight blue, zip-up jacket around your waist with a matching colored baseball cap. An outfit like this is great for a morning workout or a hiking adventure.

6. GEMINI (May 21- Jun. 20): The party doesn’t start until a Gemini walks in. Her fun and outgoing personality bring the room to life, especially when she is fashionable. Catch your crush’s eye with a deep violet glitter dress. This form-fitting, spaghetti strap number can be accessorized with a nude heel and dangly, iridescent earrings. Dare to be bold with a fierce, smokey eye. This wild look will make you stand out at a party or night club.

7. CANCER (Jun. 21- Jul. 22): Aside from sensitive, a Cancer is known for being optimistic and easy going. This positive personality can be captured in a sunflower yellow romper. Small details like a lacy top trim and an embroidered bottom edging will add a simple accent to the outfit. Slide into some tan sandals and toss a long, thin-strapped, tan handbag over your shoulder. To make the sunrise yellow stand out, wear a beige sun hat, completing the outfit. A summer day outing with your gals is the time for this look.

8. LEO (Jul. 23- Aug. 22): Who is that everyone is talking about? One word: Leo. This sign loves to be the center of attention and live in the limelight. The most fitting look for a Leo is glam. If you are this zodiac sign, a floor length, forest green dress is beautiful for you. The emerald jewels on this long sleeve dress will sparkle radiantly under the light. Put in silver dangle earrings and match them to a glimmering silver clutch. Own the night with this look at a formal occasion or fancy dinner.

9. VIRGO (Aug. 23- Sep. 22): A Virgo is direct; they do not sugarcoat life. Not only will they tell it how it is, but they will do it with no regrets. In this sense, they like to stay true to themselves with a comfortable look. This outfit includes an oversized maroon hoodie with rose details on the back and a small rose patch on the front. It is not only casual but also shows a hint of a girly side. Pair this with your favorite staple black leggings and converse. A simple look like this is not only easy to put together but also perfect for school or a relaxed movie night in with the girls.

10. LIBRA (Sep. 23- Oct. 22): The compassionate, affectionate and charming Libra is very soft natured. If you are this star sign, a soft, high neck cashmere sweater is for you. Whether it is a creamy lilac or a baby blue, delicate colors like this are optimal. Tuck the sweater into a snowy white skater skirt. This works well with knee-high, slightly heeled, tan boots. Emphasize your features with simple jewelry and a cotton candy pink lip. This style always works for an afternoon brunch or a cute coffee date.

11. SCORPIO (Oct. 23- Nov. 21): Make a bang that will pop like fireworks. A Scorpio can do this with their magnetic ability to draw people in. They are passionate and spontaneous, without trying too hard. For a Scorpio, a style that suits you is edgy and effortless. Try a cherry-red crop top underneath a jet-black leather jacket. Slide into some ripped jeans and tie it all together with a dark belt. Next, step into some short, laced up leather boots in the same color scheme. To stand out a little more, add in a thin, velvet, red choker that matches the top. Studded earrings are optional, as well as a vibrant lip color. This look is destined to be worn at a night concert, jamming away to your favorite band.

12. SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22- Dec. 21): The curious Sagittarius is the most adventurous of them all. They love to explore the world and try new things. If you are a Sagittarius, you have a passion for traveling. To be trendy for this, strut the airplane runway in some olive green distressed jeans and chestnut brown heeled booties. A cream knitted sweater will be cozy while expressing your personality. To finish with flair, wrap a sage and leafy green plaid scarf over your neck and shoulders, then a hazelnut village hat. With a raspberry lip, an outfit like this is ideal for a blissful afternoon touring a new location.

Christina is a Professional Writing major, minoring in Spanish, at University of Illinois at Chicago. She is the Senior Editor and President for Her Campus Media, following her passions to one day become an editor as a career.
UIC Contributor.