This Trending Hashtag on Twitter will Have You LOL

#QuoteAMovieAtABadTime is trending on Twitter, and it has me literally laughing out loud. This is probably the best thing I've seen on the interent in a long time!

My New Year’s resolution for 2020 is to use my Twitter account more often. I’ve had a Twitter for over 5 years, and I don’t use it as much as I used to. In the past, I’ve found it as an important tool for obtaining news, finding memes, and following celebrities. In a last-stitch effort to justify keeping my account, I told myself I need to start using it more. 

So here we are, the day is February 20th, and I am doing my daily “check Twitter so I don’t have to delete my account” routine…Most days I check the “Trending” section to keep up with the cool-kids and see what’s popular. Here is where I stumbled on the trending hashtag “#QuoteAMovieAtABadTime. The more and more I scrolled through the feed, the more and more I couldn’t stop laughing. This is reason number one that I need to shed some light on what might be one of the funniest hashtags I have seen so far this year.

Don’t say this if you’re ever a best man at a wedding:

Don’t ever say this if you get pulled over by a cop for speeding:

However, you could say this if you have an assignment due at 11:59pm and you start it at 11:58pm:

But don’t ever say this on a first date:

Number 2 of what you might not want to say on a first date:

Or what you say after checking your bank account balance:

Don’t ever think of yelling this phrase at the bank:

And of course my favorite one that I tweeted to add to the trending topic: