Songs to XxXpress yourself

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Dim the lights. Let yourself go wild. XxXpress yourself. Need some songs with a sexy edge? Check out these scandalous songs from some of your favorite and lesser-known artists.

1.     “Strip” by Brooke Hogan

Reminiscent of a late Saturday night, Brooke Hogan’s “Strip” does not shy away from her desires from her man. The song details the need for intimacy behind an extremely hot, spacey beat. With lyrics like, “Wanna see your body cause its only for me,” who wouldn’t feel hot listening to this song?

2.     “Dirty Talk” by Wynter Gordon

This track by dance music newcomer Wynter Gordon had the Internet buzzing upon its release. It’s already tore up the U.S. Hot Dance Club Songs chart and now let it sink in your brain and make you feel sexified. This daring track, full of indecent lyrics, will get your body moving too.

3.     “Dirty Picture” by Taio Cruz f/ Ke$ha

This explicit song has a little more of a hard beat than the previous two, yet does not skip on the bluntness. Taio Cruz misses his girl and needs a little something to remember her by. Why I wouldn’t recommend taking a “special picture” for someone, Taio Cruz would believe otherwise. Ke$ha contributes to the hotness of the song and both stars together bring you this dirty, dance gem.

4.     “Sex Therapy” by Robin Thicke

Crooner Robin Thicke brings sensual tension to this nice R&B track. His voice and the song together bring a very soothing pleasure that you will need nothing else. Just sit back, relax and be hypnotized during “Sex Therapy.”