Style > Beauty

SheaMoisture: What Your Hair Naturally Deserves

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Caring for your hair is tough, and as we head into the colder season, it only gets more difficult. If you’re tired of dry, frizzy and lifeless hair, here are two products that will work wonders for you: 

SheaMoisture’s Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie 

The SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is the #1 hair cream product for thick, curly hair. It significantly reduces frizz and moisturizes hair for smooth, silky and bouncy curls.  SheaMoisture hair cream also leaves hair shiny and conditions hair without weighing it down. This all-natural hair cream helps smooth split ends and replenishes lost oils. To use, section hair and apply sparingly to damp or dry hair, and don’t rinse out. Afterwards, you may style your hair as desired. You can find SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie at SheaMoisture.com, Amazon, Target, Ulta and Walmart. Remember, if you want to keep your locks of hair looking and feeling healthy, this is the product to use for the best-looking curls!!! 

SheaMoisture’s 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave-In Treatment

SheaMoisture’s 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave-In Treatment product works to soften hair and facilitate styling manageability. The coconut oils, coconut milk and Acacia senegal in this treatment nourishes, conditions, detangles and controls frizz for healthy and beautiful-looking hair. To use, generously spray on clean, damp hair by concentrating on mid-lengths to ends of hair. You can find SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil at SheaMoisture.com, Amazon, Target, Ulta and Walmart. Treat your hair with the best products in the market with SheaMoisture, the natural and organic way to care for your hair. 

Amy Hernandez is a senior at UIC pursuing a degree in English with a concentration in professional writing and a minor in Communication 
UIC Contributor.