This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Seven Nail Ideas for Fall 2018

Fall is here! The following are seven nails ideas that will inspire you to get into the pumpkin season.

Bloody Claws

These claws will bring out the fierceness of the spooky season! The simple, but certainly festive, look will have you ready for blood.

Burgundy

These burgundy nails are simple, yet bold. Dark colors are in for the season, and various shades of burgundy and maroon are a must!

Subtle Orange

Orange is an upcoming color trend, along with yellow. This shade of orange is festive, but subtle if you are searching for a simple look!

Olive Green

The dark shade of green is an excellent pair with the yellow and orange tones of fall.

Brown

To get into the festive spirit, you can add designs, such as leaves, to make it more fall related. The dark brown/purple color is totally fall, and you can spice it up with your own unique designs!

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Why don’t you rock the spooky season with an all time classic? You can create such nails with ideas from your favorite seasonal films!

HOLO-Black

Holographic nails are in, the uprising trend is perfect for the fall season. If you are into dark colors, black is the way to go. The holographic tip just adds a little spice to the look. However, holographic can be added to any color of your choice!

Andrea K. Vazquez. Hi y'all! I'm currently a first-year Communication major at University of Illinois-Chicago. I'm considering working in Journalism or some form of Media/Public Relations.
UIC Contributor.