Red Bull Art of Can Collegiate Night!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

**Our Marketing team member, Lauren Guity, had the amazing opportunity to attend the Red Bull Art of Can Chicago event as well as their after party Collegiate Night. 

On Friday, November 14th I attended the Red Bull Art of Can event located at Millennium Park. I was absolutely blown away by all the art pieces on display! The artwork in this exhibit were created by various artists around the city. The artists only used Red Bull cans to create various objects. Some of these pieces were large, others were small, but all of them had a story to tell and were extremely creative. I had so much at the event! I highly recommend anyone to check this out next year, I know I’ll be going! 

UIC Contributor.
Nicole is a proud city girl born and raised in beautiful Chicago. She is currently a student at the University of Illinois at Chicago as a Business Marketing major and a part of the Women's Line Up Team at Nike Chicago. She loves everything to do with fitness & health, music, urban life, and sports! In her spare time she loves to run, ride her fixie along the lakefront, do yoga, and volunteer! She is a die hard Chicago Bulls fan with a huge sweet tooth. Nicole's dream is to have a career in marketing with a focus in brand management or advertisement and sales promotion.