Red Bull Art of Can Chicago Exhibition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Get excited because the Red Bull Art of Can nationwide exhibition has invaded Chicago! From November 7th-16th 30 artists from across the country will debut their sculptures created from the iconic blue and silver can. This global sculpture competition opens to the public in Chicago at the Chase Promenade South in Millenium Park, right in the heart of the city! Art sculptures will be created solely from the silver and blue Red Bull cans and different editions such as the Red Bull Total Zero and Red Bull Sugar Free cans. If you love Red Bull or art in general this is an event you do not want to miss! 

Listed below are the date and times the exhibition will be open to the public:

The Exhibition will be open November 7th-16th.

Daily operating hours are as follows:

(Can be subject to change for private events)

Monday-Friday: 7am-10pm

Saturday: 9am-10pm

Sunday: 9am-6pm

Judges will reveal the top three art pieces and on November 16th, a people’s choice winner will be announced! So come out and enjoy a free event in the city as well as celebrating the amazing artwork by artists from around the country! 

For more info on the exhibition and to view some of the artists’ work, be sure to visit Red Bull Art of Can and stay connected with them on social media @redbullchi #artofcan

Nicole is a proud city girl born and raised in beautiful Chicago. She is currently a student at the University of Illinois at Chicago as a Business Marketing major and a part of the Women's Line Up Team at Nike Chicago. She loves everything to do with fitness & health, music, urban life, and sports! In her spare time she loves to run, ride her fixie along the lakefront, do yoga, and volunteer! She is a die hard Chicago Bulls fan with a huge sweet tooth. Nicole's dream is to have a career in marketing with a focus in brand management or advertisement and sales promotion.
UIC Contributor.