Powercrunch Bars Are Making An Appearance!!!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Looking for that perfect protein bar? How about an energy bar packed with delicious layers of super-protein nutrition? Well then, Powercrunch Protein Energy bars are the perfect solution!

Powercrunch bars are filled with outstanding flavor! Containing 13-14g of their signature high-dh hydrolyzed whey protein, the bars taste great! I could not believe they had that much protein and only 5-7g of sugar! The best part is none of the bars contain sugar alcohols. You can just lay back and know you are enjoying a delicious, protein-packed snack that powers you up for the day.

People of all ages can enjoy the layers of crunchy, healthy goodness. Powercrunch protein bars even make kid sizes! The perfect protein bar that adults love provides a nutritious snack to power the active bodies and minds of their little hero’s too!

It’s unbelievable that they are light, healthy, delicious, and provide balanced nutrition that fuels my busy lifestyle and can fuel yours too. Powercrunch bars don’t weigh me down, unlike other dense protein bars. Every delicious bar is a perfect, healthy on-the-go snack. You can enjoy one before or even after the gym, mid-morning or in the afternoon. You could even have it as a healthy dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth.

It is a no-brainer to choose Powercrunch. It is a smart and delicious treat for your body, mind, and spirit. Available in 13 flavors–10 different flavors of the original bar, and 3 unique flavors for kids!

Not only is it good for you, but it is also good for the community too! Powercrunch is extremely passionate about giving back to the community, and supports several non-profit organizations including Boys & Girls Club of America, Operation Gratitude, Feed the Children, and The Arthritis Foundation! I mean, the choice is pretty clear.

Follow Powercrunch on social media for fun product news, contests, and community with the handle @powercrunch

Also for this busy finals week (at the University of Illinois at Chicago location):

TEXT: UICPROTEIN  

TO: 555888

*to get FREE Power Crunch Bars hand delivered to you!

(Photo by Author)

For more nutritional, product and company information, please visit powercrunch.com

My name is Evelyn I love to be adventurous and try new things. I am a pre-nutrition major at the University of Illinois-Chicago. I love food, friends, and tacos.
My name is Maggie, and I am currently a junior at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC). My major is English, with a concentration in professional and technical writing. Currently, I am interning at Classic Chicago Magazine, an online magazine located in the city of Chicago, and I am one of their social media correspondents. Being a member of HerCampus UIC is wonderful opportunity and exactly what I need to learn how to achieve my goals while enhancing my writing and technology skills.