Light pink and black satin pajama set. Short and long style.
Original photo by Christina Maria Schutz
Style

Pajamas Are the New Pantsuit When You WFH

Working from home means chilling in comfy clothes all day. Ditch the heels, belts, and bras, and upgrade your wardrobe to “confident and comfortable”. Here is a list of some of my favorite stay-home pajama sets.

Satin and Chiq 
Black and white satin pajama set from SHEIN. Black and white socks and headband. White carpet.

When I wear this satin pajama set, I feel like an elegant woman in a fancy penthouse. It helps me stay motivated to get my work done, and even cook a nice dinner. This motivation is definitely important during these tough times. You can find similar sets from Target, Shein, Savage X Fenty, Boohoo, or OhPolly.

Groutfit (Gray Outfit)
Gray pajama set from SHEIN. Black slippers, white carpet, lush lip care

Since when did groufits become cute? This set that I got from Shein has a lightweight material, keeping it comfortable enough to chill at home in. Don’t forget the slippers!

Suede and Sexy
Red satin pajama set from PINK. Red rose and white carpet

The material is so soft, which is the absolute best part. These pieces did not come together — they were actually bought from two different stores, then styled into a perfectly matching outfit. You can find the top at PINK and the bottoms at Windsor Fashions

Neutrals
Tan lounge set from FashionNova. Black adidas hat.

When I think of a fashionable, fall color scheme, I think natural colors and warm tones. This tan, long sleeve and jogger set is from Fashion Nova. I paired it with a chunky teddy coat that is super cozy.

Lacey Girl
Green satin pajamas with black lace. White carpet background

Step up your pajama game with this unique, blue-green getup. The lace on the trim gives it a splash of sultry that really spices up the look. Similar items can be found on Zaful or Fashion Nova.

Cotton Candy Queen
Pink fluffy pajama set

Slip into a deep sleep in this heavenly sherpa material. With winter break coming up, you’ll be delighted to throw on your comfiest clothes and dive right into bed. This set can be purchased from Shein, or something similar at OhPolly.

Back In Black
Black satin pajama set from SHEIN. face mask

Yes, this is another Shein outfit and no, this is not a sponsored article (sadly). This pajama set is truly ideal for chilling at home in a face mask, while binge watching your favorite show. I love the silky fabric and the simple design.

Ribbed Blue
Blue ribbed pajama set

While instances around us may bring us stress, focus on the positive, like your new, favorite PJs! Coffee in the morning just got a little better in this blue loungewear set. Similar items may be found at Nasty Gal, PrettyLittleThing, or Anthropologie.

Simply Spotted
Leopard print satin pajama set

Shop at Crescent for dresses, outerwear, intimates, and more, including these luxurious, leopard print pajamas. In this fit, you’ll feel confident, while working from home.

Christina is a Professional Writing major, minoring in Spanish, at University of Illinois at Chicago. She is the Senior Editor and President for Her Campus Media, following her passions to one day become an editor as a career.