Light pink and black satin pajama set. Short and long style.
Original photo by Christina Maria Schutz
Style

Pajamas Are the New Pantsuit When You WFH

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Working from home means chilling in comfy clothes all day. Ditch the heels, belts, and bras, and upgrade your wardrobe to “confident and comfortable”. Here is a list of some of my favorite stay-home pajama sets.

Satin and Chiq 

When I wear this satin pajama set, I feel like an elegant woman in a fancy penthouse. It helps me stay motivated to get my work done, and even cook a nice dinner. This motivation is definitely important during these tough times. You can find similar sets from Target, Shein, Savage X Fenty, Boohoo, or OhPolly.

Groutfit (Gray Outfit)

Since when did groufits become cute? This set that I got from Shein has a lightweight material, keeping it comfortable enough to chill at home in. Don’t forget the slippers!

Suede and Sexy

The material is so soft, which is the absolute best part. These pieces did not come together — they were actually bought from two different stores, then styled into a perfectly matching outfit. You can find the top at PINK and the bottoms at Windsor Fashions

Neutrals

When I think of a fashionable, fall color scheme, I think natural colors and warm tones. This tan, long sleeve and jogger set is from Fashion Nova. I paired it with a chunky teddy coat that is super cozy.

Lacey Girl

Step up your pajama game with this unique, blue-green getup. The lace on the trim gives it a splash of sultry that really spices up the look. Similar items can be found on Zaful or Fashion Nova.

Cotton Candy Queen

Slip into a deep sleep in this heavenly sherpa material. With winter break coming up, you’ll be delighted to throw on your comfiest clothes and dive right into bed. This set can be purchased from Shein, or something similar at OhPolly.

Back In Black

Yes, this is another Shein outfit and no, this is not a sponsored article (sadly). This pajama set is truly ideal for chilling at home in a face mask, while binge watching your favorite show. I love the silky fabric and the simple design.

Ribbed Blue

While instances around us may bring us stress, focus on the positive, like your new, favorite PJs! Coffee in the morning just got a little better in this blue loungewear set. Similar items may be found at Nasty Gal, PrettyLittleThing, or Anthropologie.

Simply Spotted

Shop at Crescent for dresses, outerwear, intimates, and more, including these luxurious, leopard print pajamas. In this fit, you’ll feel confident, while working from home.

Christina is a Professional Writing major, minoring in Spanish, at University of Illinois at Chicago. She is the Senior Editor and President for Her Campus Media, following her passions to one day become an editor as a career.
Christina is a Professional Writing major, minoring in Spanish, at University of Illinois at Chicago. She is a Senior Editor and President of Her Campus Media, following her passions to one day become a journalist as a career. You can find her on Instagram at @christina.maria.rosalina (: