This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

In the midst of all the 21 Savage deportation news coverage, conservative journalist and Fox Nation Host, Tomi Lahren, received unexpected backlash from musical artists Cardi B and Nicki Minaj. The dispute began over Lahren’s commentary on the deportation of 21 Savage.

Lahren’s tweet, evidently mocking a 21 Savage song, had several negative reactions. Cardi B was the first of the two to respond, making a reference to her previous dispute with the Fox News Host.

Which Lahren then responded with commenting that she agrees that the immigration system is broken, and a need for a change is needed.

Later on, Nicki Minaj also tweeted at Lahren calling out her immaturity and surface level reaction to a serious situation.

Social media went crazy tying the Nicki Minaj and Cardi B tweets as a form of alliance against the deportation of 21 Savage.

So does this mean the feud is over? Or was it all just a launch of defense towards 21 Savage from his notatable supporters?

Andrea K. Vazquez. Hi y'all! I'm currently a first-year Communication major at University of Illinois-Chicago. I'm considering working in Journalism or some form of Media/Public Relations.
UIC Contributor.