The New Trailer for Jordan Peele’s Twilight Zone Reboot

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

The reboot of the classic TV show The Twilight Zone just released its first trailer and I’m seriously considering buying CBS All Access just to be able to watch the series when it comes out. The reboot, hosted and produced by Get Out director Jordan Peele, is going to be on the streaming service CBS All Access on April 1st. The teaser that was just released shows off a star-studded cast that includes Kumail Nanjiani, Sanaa Lathan, Steven Yeun, Adam Scott and John Cho. The original Twilight Zone was created by Rod Serling in 1959. It featured moralistic episodes that followed the genres of science fiction, suspense, and horror. The new trailer suggests that the reboot might be as creepy as the original, especially since it featured the iconic theme music and even the Mystic Seer from the classic episode “Nick of Time.” I have never heard of the CBS All Access streaming service before, but I guess I need to buy a subscription once April 1st comes around!

Mia is a sophomore at UIC pursuing a double major in history and Spanish. She is also pursuing a double minor in museum studies and social justice.
UIC Contributor.