This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

If their latest singles “Sucker” and “Cool” weren’t enough for you, the reunited brothers are releasing a new album called Happiness Begins!

This album will be their first full-length LP since Lines, Vines and Trying Times in 2009. Kevin said, “I have to say out of all the albums we have done together I’m the most proud of this one. I wish I could hand it to you now but you will just have to wait a little bit longer”. As Kevin said, we do have to wait a little longer, actually more than a month, since it, unfortunately, won’t be released until June 7th.

The news comes after the brothers’ visit to The Late Late Show With James Corden and a Carpool Karaoke where Nick confessed that he broke up the band. Nick also claimed that he got them back together, so maybe we can all learn to forgive him.

As if we needed more to be excited about, there is an Amazon Studios documentary in the works that will follow the brothers’ journey as they got the band back together. While it will most likely be a long wait for the documentary and the new album, at least Jonas Brothers fans can be glad that the Jonas Brothers are back and hopefully, this time, staying together.

Mia is a sophomore at UIC pursuing a double major in history and Spanish. She is also pursuing a double minor in museum studies and social justice.
UIC Contributor.