Music Blog: Destinations

I must credit the sunny city of Tucson, Arizona for my inspiration in writing this week’s article. While our official spring break has come and gone, I am lucky to be extending mine slightly. Still, for most UIC students, a longer break remains a mere month away! Summer provides a perfect outlet for travel, relaxation, and of course, listening to music that complements these.

(photo taken by me)

Whether you’re dreaming of a costal adventure, planning to study abroad or simply yearning for lounge time in your backyard, a break is coming. With this in mind, I’ve compiled a playlist of tracks to prepare you for whatever destination awaits. Enjoy!

Meaghan craves music almost as much as a good cup of coffee or a bagel smothered with cream cheese. Therefore, her most significant contribution to HerCampus arises once a week via her "Music Blog" section. Through this column, Meaghan hopes to inform and excite readers, introducing them to a variety of new music and music-related topics. Although difficult to decipher her crystal ball's contents, she would love to be working towards an outlet that combines design, writing, music, fashion, art and entertainment in the future. Obsessions also include the color pink and quoting her favorite films.