Style > Beauty

A Moisturizing Surprise: Skintimate 2 in 1 Shave Cream & Skin Conditioner

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

If you’re on the no shaving cream squad, like me, then shaving usually comes with little effort or thought. Let’s be honest, we all have our own shaving routine and follow it quite well. It could take a lot of convincing to get me to change mine up or use a different product. However, I’ve fallen in love with Skintimate’s Shave Cream and Skin Conditioner! I never thought I’d grow to love how smooth it made my skin feel! Best of all, it isn’t just a cream, but a skin conditioner, too! You basically get the best of both worlds(yay)!

(Photo by author)

This non-foaming, 24-hour moisturizing cream goes on like lotion and protects your skin better than anything I’ve used before. It allows you to shave and condition your skin in a single step process, without the use of water, leaving it touchably smooth. Packed with shea butter and soy protein, the cream keeps your skin feeling smooth and moisturized throughout the day.

Compared to what I’ve used before for shaving, this cream left little to no nicks and cuts or ingrown hairs. It’s a much thinner shaving cream than anything I’ve used in the past, and has a fabulous tropical scent—coconut silk. My razor glides through easily, the effort was definitely worth it. No itchiness or dryness either, which is one of the things I focus on most when it comes to my skin. 

My skin is definitely feeling more hydrated, leaving me and my skin very happy! I think it’s time to leave the conditioner and body wash behind, and pick up a new bottle of Skintimate’s Shave Cream and Conditioner instead!

Destiny is an Urban Education major at the University of Illinois at Chicago. She's originally from a small town in the southwest of Illinois and spends most of her time working at Brookfield zoo or with her nose stuck in a book. She enjoys all music, reading, and binge-watching netflix on her free time, and has always had a passion in learning new things. She wants to improve her writing and technology skills, and hopes hercampus can get her there!
UIC Contributor.