Kick Off Your Summer Break By Binge Watching These Shows!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

There’s nothing better than kicking off summer vacation by binge-watching Netflix. So why not just forget about taking finals in a few weeks and start finding shows to watch after the semester ends!

“The Office”

While the first season doesn’t have some of the greatest moments, when you get to the second one, you will truly get to see the magic of “The Office.”

“Friends”

Whenever I watch Friends, I rarely begin at the first episode. I usually pick a random episode and then watch each one that comes after that. 

“On My Block”

I recently watched this show and I’m hooked. The show features a diverse cast that deals with problems minorities face, and also, problems that every teenager has to deal with. 

“All American”

Similarly to “On My Block,” “All American” also has a focus on problems faced by minorities and teenagers, but there’s also a storyline focused on football.

“Shameless”

In all honesty, I’m not a big fan of this show, and I haven’t watched it, but I know lots of people who obsess over this show which is why I included it on the list. 

Aggie is an English major with a concentration in professional writing at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
UIC Contributor.