This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Listen up lip product lovers! There is a new product out there by Jill Stuart Beauty and it is AMAZING. This product is called “Lip Blossom” and it comes in a palette featuring 10 of their best-selling lip shades ranging from glossy, to semi-matte, to metallic finishes which are perfect and diverse to fit your needs! This product was inspired by the soft touch of flower petals and if you have dry lips, this is DEFINITELY for you! This product hydrates your lips while also providing sheer and buildable color with a beautiful glow. This product also contains a unique blend of oils to help moisturize and melt nicely on your lips. The texture feels like a creamy balm and the smell is light, but flowery!

The shades range from glittery pink to dark red; all look natural and wearable for an everyday look! The colors are also gorgeous! The top row of the palette has colors 34, 39, 51, 57, and 58. These colors are light pink and have some glitter to it. If you want it to look darker, you need to add a few layers. Swatches for these colors can be found at the top picture down below, going in the opposite direction from the palette (first color on arm is the last color on the top row of the palette). The bottom row of the palette has colors V01, V06, S01, S03, and S05. These colors are the darker ones on the palette, but also require more layers if you want something bolder. Swatches for these colors can be found in the bottom picture down below in the opposite order on the palette (last color on arm is the first color on the bottom row)! You can apply these colors with your finger OR use the lip brush provided in the palette! It’s easy to use and the perfect size to carry in your purse.

Overall, if you like something that looks more natural and not too bold, this is the product for you! Personally, I like colors that are darker, bolder, and more matte, but this palette is gorgeous so I will definitely include it in my makeup routine! Go ahead and try it out for yourself!

All photos by author

Odalys Lopez is a fourth year college student at the University of Illinois at Chicago planning to double major in psychology and sociology with a minor in biological sciences. She loves exploring the city of Chicago, drinking coffee, watching movies and shows, writing, reading poetry, and listening to music. She loves being involved at school and in the community.
UIC Contributor.