An Inside Look at the New Tommy Hilfiger x GiGi Hadid Collab

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

Tommy Hilfiger and GiGi Hadid did a collaboration, and it is AMAZING. I’m talking bell sleeve sweaters, flare denim, and of course, tons of red, white, and blue merch. Last week, Her Campus UIC had the privilege of checking out the collection at the Chicago Fashion Outlets.

The crew there totally hooked us up with temporary tattoos, nail art, and iron on patches (done in store! *insert heart eyes*). The staff was super friendly and ready to help with anything we needed including denim sizes and pricing.

Overall, it was a great group bonding event. We got together after class and took Ubers (thanks for the credit, Her Campus! <3). I rode with Kimmy, a fellow Her Campus UIC member, and we had a blast getting to know each other on the rides there and back. Of course, it was also super fun we when got together with the rest of the girls! Two of our campus correspondents, Shirley and Daniela, got denim and matching patches to get ironed on them (so cute!).

My favorite part was definitely the temporary tattoos. I got gold stars on my wrist, and they lasted for about 3 days (lol). Lastly, I can’t forge the love of my life that I met there: an olive green army jacket with quilted insides and a fur hood. I didn’t get it that day, but I will go back for it. Sadly, it won’t be the same as it was when I was with my girls. Definitely a trip for the books!

Kristen Simmons is a Mississippi based writer who attends the University of Illinois at Chicago. She is currently studying English Professional Writing and plans on going into the world of journalism and editing. When she's not writing, she's oil painting, connecting with friends, and coming up with new creative projects.
UIC Contributor.